INTERNSHIPS with TI-G
Our different projects explore the links between conflict, ecology and development with the goal of strengthening collective efforts to uplift people and communities. Within this framework, our programs focus on self reliance, protection of ecosystems and peace.
- Working with TI-GHANA requires a commitment of at least 3 months
- Applicants must have a proven interest in peace, environmental protection and development.
- Our internships are unpaid.
You will be offered guidance, support and feedback on your work and you will have the opportunity to share your own thoughts and insights with us to further our cause.
The internship can be coordinated with internship programs to receive school credit. Please contact us for further information.
INTERNSHIP with our German or Swiss partners
- Minimum duration: 2 months for internships with our partners
- The internships are unpaid
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching topics relevant to TI-GHANA, to compile relevant, up to date information and create a series of short reports and/or factsheets
- Become trained on our media database tools and help maintain our media contact lists
- Research who’s covering topics of interest and what they are saying
- Help TI-GHANA lay the framework for a social media strategy by developing ideas for synthesizing our use of Facebook, Twitter ETC…
- Help research relevant foundations and fundraising opportunities
- Brainstorm ideas and/or help develop eye catching graphics and promotional materials for our campaigns
- Assist with daily administrative related tasks when necessary
There is also the possibility of creating a self-designed project, specific to your studies and interests that would also be an asset for TI-G’s work and our campaigns.